Charlotte Skyline

Charlotte Skyline

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Czech-ing Prague out

Hehe.. Get it.. Czech..Prague. So clever. Anyway, it's been a while since I've had a chance to update! I will have some massive information dump sometime, probably after my trip though. I'm in a McDonald's in Prague's Mala Strana eating a chicken salad and listening to Britney Spears. I know, I should be eating goulash or something, but I needed this salad, you wouldn't believe the amount of bread I've consumed on this trip, it's the cheapest food in the stores. Prague is amazing, the architecture is incredibly impressive. I lost myself on the edge of the city today, just walking around different neighborhoods and parks, not opening my mouth. Czech is definitely very different than any language I've ever learned, I can barely pronounce the street names (osvezujici anyone??).
I've discovered that I really enjoy gothic architecture, it's so ominous and creative, so I'm having a blast just looking at buildings. I have yet to visit Charles Bridge or Old Town, but I have 4 more days, I'm also gonna hit up a small town outside the city, see what country life is all about.
Enjoy those Olympic games everyone!

No comments: